Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sweet Bliss is Pure Bliss

I figured I should do my first post on my favorite wine, Sweet Bliss, a sweet red wine.  This wine is delicious; it is because of this wine that I started getting into drinking red wine.  Although it is a sweet red wine, it does not have an overwhelming sweet taste to it.  Sweet Bliss is very smooth with the flavors of cherry and chocolate, such an amazing combination!  It was the label that got me while searching for a red wine to try; the cherry dipped in chocolate got me thinking that this wine is probably irresistible, and it is.  I like to drink this wine by itself, but it does pair well with spicy food and especially well with anything chocolate, that’s an obvious, right?  Aside from the amazing taste, this wine is only $10 a bottle!  Talk about a great price for a great wine.  Just one warning, this wine is addicting!
Alcohol content: 12.5% 

No comments: