Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Relax with some Riesling


RELAX Riesling is one of my favorite white wines.  Walking through the liquor store one day I saw the deep blue colored, tall bottle with RELAX written on it in a large font.  Relax with some wine?  Don’t mind if I do!  It has a light, refreshing flavor of apples and peaches with a hint of citrus.  When I first read what flavors were in the wine, I was worried that the peach flavor would be too intense, but the flavors are all very subtle and mix well together.  There is a slight sweetness to this wine without a strong after bite, which easily leads to one glass after another.  This is a perfect wine for a social event; it is my choice for parties because of the delicate flavor and crispness of taste.  This is also a delicious wine to enjoy on a warm day, the chilled wine helps quench your thirst.  For an extra refreshing wine experience, chill your wine glass by putting it in the freezer for a bit before pouring the wine. Sit back with a glass of Riesling wine and RELAX, what’s better than that?

Alcohol content:   9.5%
Price: $10 a bottle

No comments: